dating site for single parents canada ECLECTIC APPROACH TO THERAPY
In the therapeutic work that I offer, the approaches that I use will depend upon the needs presented by the client. The client’s needs are paramount and direct the approaches used in a therapy session. There may be times when it is deemed necessary to integrate sessions of Counselling with Hypnotherapy
- http://davisslater.com/ficeryw/6080 Coping with Trauma – If you experience high levels of stress and anxiety about experiences you have had in the past then this service is designed for YOU.
£50 per session
- http://www.polykani.cz/?indianapolis=dating-german-man-tips&11e=e1 Supervision for Counsellors – If you are a therapist and require supervision please use the mobile number on my contact page to make an appointment
£30 per session
- http://caboclonharaue.com/?kreosan=op%C3%A7%C3%B5es-binarias-funciona-mesmo&0db=80 Therapeutic Hypnotherapy – This includes:- buy Lyrica
– Stress and Anxiety
– Fears and Phobias
– Family Therapy
– Couples Counselling
– Bereavement Counselling
– Stopping Smoking
– Weight Management
– Confidence Issues http://arbhojpuri.com/?115=50
£40 per session
- http://euromessengers.org/?biodetd=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-ohne-indikatoren&815=bc Relaxation & Stress Relief Hypnotherapy – If you find yourself working hard and feeling stressed, then these sessions are for you. follow link
£25 per session
- go here Counselling – depending on the needs of the client this would involve the eclectic use of such approaches as Cognitive Behaviour therapy (CBT), Nonviolent Communication and Choice Theory.
£40 per session
recherche femme de mГ©nage geneve BOOKING SERVICES
Services are provided by appointment only. Please call to book.
matchmaking czo gów PAYMENTS
Payments are by cash at the time of the appointment or on-line in advance please.
Text me for payment details. Cancellations must be made 24 hours before your appointment time please. Failure to do this will incur a charge of 50% of the original fee
There is an off road parking space directly outside the centre.